Where It Began
Originally established in 1892 as TODDS of Lincoln, Joseph H Todd began his business venture from a room in his home supplying sundries to local businesses. Since joining with his son Percy, they saw a market for typewriters and later furniture, moving from Lincolns Saltergate to Silver Street and finally Beaumont.
In 1992, TODDS celebrated their centenary year with another move to Whisby Way where it still stands today. Over the next 10 years the computer division was sold and the reprographics division became TBSL who are still trading on the Allenby Estate.
A New Era
Back to focusing on office products and furniture, in 2006 Gary Beesley joined forces with Adrian Coldron from A.C. Office Supplies to create Todds AC. Founded in 1991, A.C Office Supplies had a steady base of customers, many of whom remain loyal today.
Still based on Whisby Way, today TODDS have an ever expanding team that covers sales, admin, marketing, design, delivery and many refurbishment elements. Our focus is to offer the ‘full package’ to our clients and our ever-growing team allows us to do just that. With showrooms based in both Lincoln and Nottingham, today we appeal to clients across the country of any size and type.